- Nobody wants to be uncomfortable when riding a bicycle and as all humans are built almost the same there are some very important rules which must be followed to make a comfortable tricycle.
- For the best comfort your back should be just slightly forward of vertical.
- As can be seen in the photograph to the right, the center line of the shoulders is just marginally ahead of the centerline of the hips giving a very slight forward upper body tilt. The arms are bent comfortably forward just above the top of your hips meaning that there is almost no pressure being placed on the arms which is especially important for the elderly.
- To make pedaling as easy as possible it has been proven that forward pedal positions are the best for recreational riding, the forward pedal position allows easy starts and helps you to put a large amount of your body weight through the pedal.
- Our latest seat has foam and springs for suspension with special pads on each side of the seat to provide hours of riding in pain-free comfort.
24″ Electric Trike Boxed – Satin BlackItem #Black 24" Electric Trike Boxed
Our normal 24″ Trike Bike just got better….
Now with Electric Pedal Assist you can travel at speeds up to 25 km/h for up to 40 kms distance effortlessly as long as you move the pedals. Please allow me to explain how the Electric Trike Bike works.